Helps stop nail biting and finger sucking habit.
Nail biting is a very bad habit, which can rapidly become uncontrollable.
It has a bitter taste and the appearance of clear enamel. Helps break the nail biting habit and finger or thumb sucking. To use without or over your nail polish. For children (over 3 years old) and adults. With small children the efficacy can be compromised as their taste buds are not fully developed and they may like the bitterness of the product.
Apply a coat onto the entire nail surface (or over polish) and allow to dry. Avoid washing hands directly after application. Re-apply every two days until the habit has stopped. Of course, before each re-application, remove Mavala Stop with Nail Polish Remover.
- Item expires after 24 months once the product is open
- Nail biting and thumb sucking habit-breaking and prevention treatment with easy, brush on application
- Bitter yet harmless taste and the appearance of clear enamel helps break the nail biting and thumb sucking habit
- Keeps nails healthy and strong and keeps hands out of mouth to prevent spread of germs
- Safe for children aged four and adults of all ages
- Recommended by dentists, orthodontists and pediatricians nationwide
For external use only. Not for children under 3 years old.
Apply one coat of MAVALA Stop on the entire nail and allow it to dry for one minute. Repeat the application every two days until you have broken the habit of biting your nails. After 10 days, your nail should have grown normally but may require strengthening! We would then recommend our nail hardener MAVALA Scientifique and Nail Cream to complete the beauty of your “new” nails. Mavala Switzerland 0.3oz/10ml fl. oz – 100% Guaranteed Authentic.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat, Denatonium Benzoate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Benzophenone-1, CI 60725 (D&C Violet No. 2).
Apply a coat over the entire nail (or polish) and allow to dry. Repeat the application every two days. Continue the treatment until nail biting is ended. Of course, before each re-application, remove Mavala Stop with Nail Polish Remover. Precaution : Never wash hands immediately after application
Important : Not for children under 3 years old.
Note : Dermatologically tested.